Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ceiling tiles and corrupt files

0
11/21/2012 09:03:00 PM
Bless all the turkeys who sacrificed their livez so that you may feel normal tomorrow, America.

But seriously, what happens to all the featherz? Are they just disposed of?

And why'z it so wrong to end a sennence with a prepOsition?

Were the rulez based upon aural notions, or were they only random?

I want to get the damned turkey in the oven by ate.

Heaven or hell or both heaven and hell should be quite overpopulated by now, no?

To me, that proves souls are recycled. Or that souls are a figment. (Some, many thoughts don't need to be completed with the lips, because they're completed with the ears.)

And shouldn't Heaven and Hell both be capitalized?

Some cruel tyrant had to create the word "should".

Peace out, bitches.

Fuck you. It's only a word. Can you decipher the message's intent only through convention?

"Fuck you" = "I love you" in many instances. Especially among men.

More rules I'm proud to know. My head's deprived of space as a result of those rules, just like a computer could run more efficiently with only the most necessary of rules.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: