Sunday, November 18, 2012

keeping it going

0
11/18/2012 09:39:00 AM
i have more to say, and i'm not stopping now.

like i said, that previous post linked to one of my favorite posts i've ever made. memories. i've been trying to create a list in my mind, a list that continues where the previous one leaves off. and i have to admit, i'm having a hell of a time.

are there things i don't want to admit i've enjoyed? or is it that i've been too busy living for others to enjoy anything i'm doing?

there's nothing i've enjoyed. i haven't let loose in a long time. i haven't been me. i can't enjoy anything when i'm not me.

this is not where i'd ever desired to be. yet, i'm here. yet, i'm the responsible party.

i have to change it. i have the power. instead of a list of memories past, i'm going to make a list of memories future.

and i'm going to do my best to allow the true me to shine through.

+ i'll believe i deserve to be the best. i'll believe i deserve to effect positive change (in the WORLD, even)!
+ i'll enjoy my body. that goes with being the best. deserving the best. i deserve to find myself attractive. attractive by my own standards, not the standards of the fake-as-fuck cliques of this fucked-up world.
+ i'll include the people in my life who're capable of honesty, who can deal with the true me. who love the true me. (note to self: stop fucking HIDING!)
+ i'll create. create creations that speak of my vision of what can be, what is that can be changed. evolution. positivity.
+ i'll seek to control myself, not the environment in which i find myself.
+ i'll find my home.
+ i'll find those who belong in my home environment.
+ i'll travel.
+ i'll discover beauty.
+ beauty doesn't need discovered. i simply need to see it.
+ i'll boil shit down to its essence, and i'll accomplish what i need to accomplish in situations i don't love. (necessary interactions with the colleagues.)

lana del rey is fucking genius. my pussy tastes like pepsi-cola? seriously. : )

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: