Thursday, February 23, 2006

0
2/23/2006 09:47:00 PM
i was going to write about very deep stuff tonite because i've been thinking very deep thoughts all day. i almost cried in front of my kids today. a few times. but there's nothing specific about that. it's about my interactions with the people around me.

you see, i'm a quiet person. shy even. i'm not a good bullshitter when it comes to being vocal. if i don't feel it, i don't have a lot to say. that should be okay. but it makes people feel that i'm a snob, that i don't desire companionship. and it pisses me off!

because people are all allowed to be who they are. aren't we exploring the possibility of accepting the idea that everyone has something to offer? everyone deserves to be respected.

and another thing: why do some people just fucking piss me off? is it because i see in them the things i do not like in myself.

so anway.... i'm falling flat here.

g'nite.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: