Thursday, November 22, 2012

say you remember

0
11/22/2012 09:27:00 AM
black friday.  if i were black, i'd be pissed, and i'm sick of fucking hearing about black friday deals.  let's let christmas be about jesus, the intent of the original holiday.

love you more than those bitches before (or after). 

people are judged based upon what they probably look like naked.  have you ever noticed that shit?

i will love you 'til the end of time. 

i need to go brush my teeth and wash my faces. 

i need to make the stuffing. 

how about some stuffing made out of zac efron's cock.  i'd so be the turkey for that.  even if it meant sacrificing life and shit. 

love hurts. 

Her voice reminds me of how religious structures like mosques and churches were traditionally built with flaws in order to avoid perfection...because perfection is reserved for God.
 
then why we all be striving for perfection?  are we truly trying to be more god-like? 

it's all about the power of god, baby.

he's on top. 

i love it when he's on top.  his elbows behind my knees.  pushing my legs into the air and back so as to have easier access to my hole. 

then he slams it in and starts pounding away.  hot damn. 

i love the way my asshole feels all open and loose and juicy after a hot fuck. 

promise that you'll remember you're mine. 

this makes lana look like an adele...headed for a fucked-up holiday. 

 
 
sometimes love is not enough.
 
let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain?
 
this is the last time, cuz you and i?
 
we were born to die. 

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: