Saturday, January 05, 2013

tudu

0
1/05/2013 03:56:00 PM


my tudu list today consists of: 
  1. clean out my closet. (like vacuum the floor and shit.)
  2. wash the comforter that be on my bed.  (too damn many cats have been lying on it.)
  3. wash all the other dirties in the haus.
  4. make word study plans for the upcoming month o' school.
  5. complete my newsletter for back-to-school.
  6. complete my plans for my students' (dreaded) writing project.
  7. think about some "what if's" and write. 
there was something else on there, but it's in the process of becoming accomplished anyhow.  and i don't want to reveal too much about my nasty habits to my billions of readers.
 
my secret plan is to become a best-selling author of the first of many best-selling books and move on with my life.  not that i don't love my job.  there're just too many folks who aren't educators running the "business".  and i find that ironic in the most moronic sense. 
 
popular girls with money and degrees and attitudes.  that's all you gots to have to succeed in this fucked-up world of today. 
 
i need to be at the highest rung possible in the self-ownership section of life.  that, and i love to be creative and baffling. 
 
and somewhat overwhelming. 
 

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: