Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pity party just for me

0
1/08/2013 08:44:00 PM
I wish I had someones I could call up and talk with about anything. It'd be too much for one person to handle, so that's why we need more than just one other person to handle us.

Tonite I need someone to talk me through my discontent with my colleagues. Who the fuck knew being a teacher would feel so much like being a fucking high school student? Who knew so many popularity politics would be at play? Who knew it'd be such a game you have to learn to play through trial and error? Who knew there'd be so much hen-pecking to death of those not like everyone else? I love, love, love the essence of my job, but I fucking loathe all the baggage and the bags that come with.

And I need someone to run through this with me tonite. I need the touch of another human. I need the love, the caring, the nurturing of another human. I need to feel what another adult has to give. To give. To fucking give! I want to be on the motherfucking receiving end of shit just for a little fucking while.

I'm worn the fuck out tonite. I miss my mom. I miss her like crazy. And I'm lonely. And I'm alone. And I'm sad. And I'm anxious about what's to come. And I just want someone. Someone quality. Some quality one.

I want that before I'm sure I don't deserve anyone. I need loved.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: