Tuesday, July 18, 2006

putting the damage on

0
7/18/2006 06:11:00 PM
black and red and pink are my colors, and i fucking hate what they do to each other. except that pink can change black into something like beige. beige ain't too bad sometimes, but it's been hanging on a lot lately.

according to television, life should be more interesting. i miss those short phases of my existence in which probability, not possibility, got me out of bed.

i should have appointments and i should have contacts, not hidden desires.

i hate what you're supposed to do.

boy, you still look pretty to me, but i've got a place to go.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: