Monday, June 19, 2006

my new hero

1
6/19/2006 09:38:00 PM
i've been able to read a lot more since summer break came upon us, and at the end of the school year, one of my lovely students gave me a $50 gift certificate for amazon.com. everything i ordered has now arrived, and rose wilder lane is becoming my new hero.

making the best of things is a damn poor way of dealing with them. a person who starts out as a mal-nutrition child in an ozark log cabin and gets even as far as i've got, does it by raising hell about things, not by making the best of them.

-rose wilder lane


so things are getting a little less spastic, and i'm falling into the routine of doing nothing for pay. how happy that is!

phil had a male guest in his bedroom last nite, and i have to say it makes me happy to see him moving on. tonite when we were on our way out of the complex in his new car, we passed some older african-american lady who decided not to wear a bra, but to wear a skimpy little tank top instead. i made the horrendous error of looking over at her jet-shaped tits dangling down somewhere near the pavement. i died just a little.

well, i do believe that i'm going to go read me some more of that rose wilder lane and give me computer a rest.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

1 comments:

starphucker said...

maybe it's funny in writing, but it certainly was not funny in person.