Wednesday, June 28, 2006

sick and fucking tired

0
6/28/2006 11:27:00 PM
some important pieces of information were inadvertently revealed to me last nite. now my perspective is almost from the other side of the fence. it really frustrates me that a certain person was keeping secrets all along, just to ensure a positive outcome on his behalf. turns out, i even fired some shots at others who were also only misinformed. a friendship i enjoyed has been killed off (though solitary blame cannot be cast for that one). i'm simply sick and fucking tired of dealing with people who can't just fucking sit down and take a good, hard, long look in the mirror.

it occurred to me this afternoon that there's nothing rational about you.

you really fucking have to get your fucking priorities together. (and then move forward.)

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: