Thursday, December 07, 2006

destiny

0
12/07/2006 08:15:00 PM
imagine my utter surprise when i turned on all my children tonite, after not watching it for weeks, to find out that simone has been murdered. i'm shocked and saddened. simone was an awesome character. and just so you know, i am in mourning.

and i've said it before, but i'll say it again. myspace is a vehicle. i found new profiles for former classmates again tonite, and they took me on a journey. how the hell did they grow up and i didn't?

it's goddamned cold out there. i'm looking forward to climbing into our awesome bed and curling up with my hookie pants. =)

well.... hafta go grade some papers. laytah!

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: