Saturday, April 06, 2013

i saw you yesterday

0
4/06/2013 01:59:00 PM
wouldn't it be awesome if every human being who ever lived was required to write a manual about how to live the best life.  i believe that'd benefit both the reader and himself.  putting things into words is definitely putting things into perspective, and i'd love to learn life lessons from others.  i'm happy with the basics of my life now.  i just need someone.  (desire, not need.)  excuse me.  someone to share it with.  like, a decent human being who also insists on the good life and on commitment.  i may work on a draft of that manual in the near future.  as i'm working on myself.  i'm working on falling in love with myself, so i'll accept only that kind of love of which i'm worthy. 

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: