Friday, December 01, 2006

My Voice...

0
12/01/2006 06:48:00 PM
Nick Carter is, like, such a cliche. But he can be hot in some light. He just needs to grow some hair, and he'd be almost perfect. All in all, though, the Carters are a bunch o' white trash.

The opposite. One of the kids in my class has the most amazing family of which I am completely jealous. They spend evenings reading to each other and discussing how everyone's day went. They recognize subtle changes in mood, and they help pull each other through. They're absolutely supportive. They're absolutely real. They're absolutely fucking beautiful. How horrid is it that they're my new God? I look up to them with such awe!

Why the fuck would anyone want to watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

I've decided that I'm going to hit the lotto, and I'm going to write that fabulous book all about a Big House.

I can't fucking stop sneezing.

How the fuck can Lindsay Lohan go to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting? She's, like, Lindsay Lohan...the biggest star on the planet.

Weren't those pics of Britney's stubbly poon absolutely fucking nasty?

So, yeah....

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: