Monday, December 18, 2006

Crusty

0
12/18/2006 05:27:00 PM
Seriously. I can't fucking wait for Christmas break. And, no, it's not just so I can sit on my ass and do as I please. It's because my soul needs some fucking time to rejuvenate. My creativity is quickly dissolving, and all my patience has bled the fuck out of my eyes. It's almost here!

We painted our new bedroom this really awesome blue color, called "Rhapsody Night", and it be real pretty. (I'll post pictures soon.) Our house has been, like, all the fuck over the place with moving shit around and moving new stuff in. And now we've started getting ready for a guest we're going to have for a few days next week. She's one of Nick's friends from high school, a teacher, and I'm excited to get to know her! =) NYE's going to be lots of fun! Full house!

So yeah.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: