Tuesday, December 26, 2006

what life has become...

0
12/26/2006 10:25:00 PM
just before i awoke this morning, i was dreaming of looking at houses on the water in savannah. i slept wonderfully after a not-so-great sleep on christmas eve, thanks to some pet issues at my mom's. i've decided.... no, i've realized that i have become more me and less my parents' child. become? i've evolved into me. next year, i'm ready to have my.... i'm ready to h.... i'm ready to do it my way. i'm thinking about having the people i love all around and doing it up the right way. not just on christmas, but every fucking day of my life.

tonite i worked on a budget for 2007, kind of looking at where my money's going to go, projecting how much money i'll have left over after everything's paid. it's nice to see, and it's great to know there's even going to be a raise in august. =)

our bed is soft tonite. my mom got me some great new white sheets and a really fluffy, plush blanket. i'm looking forward to tomorrow.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: