Tuesday, December 04, 2012

my disorder, in detail

0
12/04/2012 09:57:00 PM
North Pole/South Pole. Summer/Winter. Black/white. There's an opposite for everything. (Love/indifference. Penis/vag.) Am I the opposite of feminist, since I put penis first?

People who exist within the autism spectrum have difficulties picking up on the subtleties of body language, nuances, connotations and figurative language.

Then, isn't it only logical that there are those of us who are hypersensitive to body language, nuances, connotations and figurative language?

I'm the opposite of autistic.

And our true love is our opposite?

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: