Friday, December 07, 2012

Who are you to tell me?

0
12/07/2012 10:28:00 PM
Now I lay me down to sleep.
I don't fucking pray.
So I won't pray for the "Lord" to take me.
Unless you mean sexually.
It'd be hot for a big, strong, powerful man like the lord to take me.
Like a vitamin.
And ravage my ass.

I have a mean streak.
It's me.
No apologies.
It's not like I whip the bitch out on those undeserving.

I want to be in love.
I want your fucking ass with me.
I was totally and completely in fucking LOVE with you.
And I fucking still am!!!
Bastard.
I know I'm a hell of a lot to handle.
But I'm worth it.
I still think about you everyday...even after almost four years have passed.

I'm going to try and be my biggest fan.
People suck.
And they're shallow.
I need a deep pool in which to swim.

You're my last bone of contention.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: