Monday, May 29, 2006

1
5/29/2006 06:23:00 PM

i miss savannah. we're conditioned to not make mistakes, but i can't live that way. all i want is ______________. i love the pink. 3's the magic number. they make me feel, make me feel o-tay! transamerica is a wonderful feelm. i'm adding it to my amazon wishlist. the guy in it is so effing hott! just breathe. i got the new dixie chicks cd for my birthday. i am so proud to be supporting their voices. i also got other stuff. just so you know that i'm loved. kiss the rain. i used to think billie myers was a boy. i don't like being called a ___. it creeps me. maybe i have a ______ ________ problem. disfucktion. i need to brush my teeth. we're under the same sky. that's so deep.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

1 comments: