Monday, May 29, 2006

budha-budah

0
5/29/2006 05:56:00 PM
we have a neighbor lady who's supposedly dying. so she takes up two parking spaces. logical, huh? well, right now she has guests, and when we just got home her fucking guests were parked in my parking spot. fucking pisses me way the fuck off!

i know, i know.... there are so many other things happening in the world that i could and should spend the energy on. but, you know.... it's the little things that make the world so fucking interesting.

only 3 days of school left! i am looking forward to summer more than chocolate.

except i do have those rules that'll make me more fashionable.

phil's weird.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: