Saturday, May 10, 2008

Planting a garden...

0
5/10/2008 10:45:00 AM
Good morning, all you whores and ho bags! This is Saturday, one of my favorite days for the weak, at least during my working part of the year. But in the summertime, I'm happy to say they're all just like Saturday to me! That makes me happy, and that makes you pea green with envy!

Sometimes I feel like I don't know shit, and this bothers me. Other times, I feel like a purpose has to be artificial. Purpose, by its very own nature, requires the energy of that for which it is purposeful. And sometimes a purpose seems obvious, but then I digress. Or is it regress?

I hate the smell of ass.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: