Sunday, February 18, 2007

addict

0
2/18/2007 03:41:00 PM
i can't stop playing civilization iv! my mom bought it for me last christmas. not this past christmas, but christmas 2005. i haven't been able to play it because of computer issues and when i got those issues fixed, my computer wouldn't support the graphics. this christmas i got nick call of duty 2, and he hadn't been able to play it either because of graphics issues. anway...nick bought a new graphics card last week and he ended up putting it in my computer, and now we can play our games! and since i haven't had to go to school in forever, i've been playing and playing and playing. i think once i've dominated the world, i'll be fine. i'll be able to stop then.





More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: