Wednesday, February 28, 2007

tyger, tyger burning bright

0
2/28/2007 08:54:00 PM
i'm not sure if it's spring fever, hormones, diet or that i'm off, but tonite's been really rough. earlier i was sitting in front of my computer when it slowly began to ooze over me. my mind slowed down and a desperate feeling of hopelessness overtook all that i am. tonite i realized there's something concrete that urges some people toward the edge. these feelings have caused others to jump and to flee. experiencing this alone is just wrong, and connection feels so unreachable! i don't want to be this motherfucking isolated. and it's a long motherfucking straight-up fight to be able to breathe the untainted air again. i must discover the antidote.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: