Sunday, March 26, 2006

mr. badmouth

0
3/26/2006 06:16:00 PM
it makes me feel good to know that you've read what i've written about your pitiful existence. and i was sure that i wasn't going to do so much as to think about you again, but you keep dragging me in. i used to ask myself over and over again why i kept caring. now i know without a doubt why i care. i am absolutely involved. you lied to me, you duped me, you violated my trust in a non-existent friendship.

you're laughable. you don't see how you've done anything wrong? you lie and manipulate just to get an audience, like you did today. i so wish that i could step into his shoes and deal with you just for once. i'd tell you to come and get your own trash or you can find it in the dumpster on tuesday. i'd tell you never to call me at work again, or i'd hang up on you. and if you called back, i'd contact the authorities and report your harassment.

i forgot to tell you in my last post that if you're so concerned about people who cheat, that you should contact the wives of the husbands you've been blowing for years.

and they're not really your friends if they keep lying to you, telling you that you've done nothing wrong.

here's a song just for you. the part that makes me laugh most about you is the one i've underlined.

go to hell and stuff! ttfn.

"The Life And Death Of Mr Badmouth"
by pj harvey

Baby, you got a bad bad mouth
Everything is poison that's coming out
Cheating, lying since the day you were born
Someone outta rinse it out with soap

Wash it out, wash it out, wash it out

No kind words are coming out of your mouth
Plenty goes in but nothing good comes out

Badmouth, sad mouth, you were an unhappy child
That doesn't make your lying tongue alright

Wash it out, wash it out, wash it out

Cos everything is poison
You'll be the unhappy one
Your lips taste of poison
You're gonna be left alone

When you told me every word you said
Came from voices talking in your head
Baby, I just think you're out for what you can get
Your badmouth has killed off everything we had

Wash it out, wash it out, wash it out

Cos everything is poison
You'll be the unhappy one
Your lips taste of poison
You'll be in the corner crying

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: