Saturday, September 02, 2006

living it

0
9/02/2006 10:23:00 PM
today i thought i'm living my dream. for the longest time, becoming a teacher was so important to me. and now i am a teacher. and i love being a teacher. i'm proud of being a teacher. i'm proud to be an elementary teacher in the public school system.

but there's more i want to reach for. i want a home of my own. i want a child. children would be better, just because being an only child has its pitfalls. i'm going to adopt a baby girl from china. in moses's lifetime. her name's going to be evelyn elizabeth. we'll either call her evie or lizzie.

that's the direction i'm headed.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: