Saturday, June 01, 2013

just ride

0
6/01/2013 10:47:00 AM
i'm sure i could by playing harder, dying younger. 

don't leave me now, don't say goodbye, don't turn around, leave me high and dry.

true, honest fact is that i'm ready.  done. 

i've been more depressed than ever this past week.  there's nothing to look forward to.  i used to look forward to summer, then to school starting, then christmas break, then spring break, then summer.  but no more. 

i'm lonely.

my psych cnp found about about my "use" last visit, so she changed some of the meds i take.  i don't know if it's the meds or if it just is. 

i don't want to stop my use.  it's the only thing that affects my mood.  there's nothing like a pain pill to lift me up, give me energy.

i truly need to use this angst. 

high and dry.  that's me. 

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: