Sunday, June 03, 2007

0
6/03/2007 10:20:00 PM
shelby spoke her first words today. seriously, we hadn't heard her bark at all until today. she has a new game she plays with beau. she gets under the couch and dares beau to come for her. he can't fit under the couch like she can, so she just laughs (barks) at him. it's so fucking cute i can't stand it!

today my dear friend christopher helped me begin to put together my family tree. it's rather exciting, as i already have lots of info. plus, he's going to help me find more! thanks a zillion christina aguilera!

that and school's out, school's out! teacher let the monkeys out! summer, here i come.


More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: