Tuesday, October 03, 2006

the happy golden years

0
10/03/2006 09:02:00 PM
i miss this. out of all the times of my life, it's that one i miss the most. real world: new orleans is still the best one. jose gold would still be my booze of choice. skipping class, drinking until puking, and being free with my thoughts are still some of my most-preferred activities. i miss jule and marcy and all them other good folk i used to hang out with! goddammit, i don't know who the fuck i am these days! what the fuck is it with this growing up shit? these days it's not easy not to do what i'm supposed to do.

More about the phenomenal author

I don't know how to get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man. So why is my heart broke?

0 comments: